Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I now have a mission I never would have chosen

I now have a mission I never would have chosen. I am now the voice for the unborn children who long and deserve to meet their families. I am now the voice of a woman who chooses not to put my faith in the medical community, but instead in the Creator who designed every woman to be able to give birth naturally, the way it was intended. I am now the voice of mom who fights to keep her children's best interest in her hands, not the hands of someone in an office whom I will never meet. I am now the voice of a parent who fights for the rights of myself and my children to be taught in an atmosphere that they were designed to be taught in, by their parents, and taught the magnificence of our Creator and His goodness. I am now the voice of a wife who hopes to teach the importance of a wife's role, one who stands and supports her husband as he leads the family in the ways of righteousness. Only when our home is in order can we establish order in our lives.  My voice may not be loud or abrasive, unless you catch me on an emotional day, instead I hope to teach by example. These things are real to me, not an act I put on one day a week as I join a community of believers, not a show I display when in the company of certain people, instead it is an everyday walk for myself and my family. By no means am I perfect, nor will I ever be, and I am OK with that. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, Romans 8:1. I fall short every second of every day and will continue to until I am reunited with my sweet Ella. Until then I choose to dive deeper into God's grace and trust Him in every aspect of my life. It has only been through the power of the cross that all of my shortcomings are being washed from me daily and I can boldly face every tomorrow. This is where my faith will remain, in something that is real to me, in something that has transformed my life, in something that is tangible. It IS love, it IS mercy, it IS peace, it IS Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment