Friday, December 2, 2011

About

      

      My name is Maggie and I am a child of God. Over the last few years my life has been transformed from a dark scary place to a blissful heaven on earth! I have traveled this journey along side my soul mate, and the father of my children, Drew. We started our family together a few years ago and I am now a proud stay at home mommy of three beautiful little girls; Nadia Lynn-4, Ivy Wynn-3, and Ella Quinn who is in heaven watching over me. Most importantly, I have a strong faith and relationship with Jesus. Although I am often labeled "religious" I don't consider myself to be. My faith is more about relationship than "religious rituals and superficial beliefs."


       I started this blog, with the help of my wonderful friend Kristina :), in honor of my daughter Ella, who was born on November 2 and passed away 23 days later, on November 25, 2011. I enjoy writing so I thought this would be a good outlet for me to share my grieving in a healthy way and keep Ella's memory alive. When I decided to start a blog, I knew that it would be a place for me to reveal my private life, as I like to keep it, and I would be putting myself out there. In doing so, I knew I would be opening myself up to be vulnerable as I share my heart.  Recording stories of Ella's life helps me remember her and helps me keep her alive in my heart, and hopefully yours too. 


      Although I wrote this blog for myself, I hope that in sharing Ella's story with you you will learn about how precious her time with us was. As you read Ella's blog, I long for you to know Ella, to learn of her remarkable life and story, and ultimately, for you to be impacted in some way. My desire is for you to be encouraged, inspired, to find hope, to find someone who may be able to relate, to find God, to just be impacted for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment