Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A nice visit

Today my sister and I took the girls to see our old babysitter. She started babysitting for my parents when I was a year old and to this day she still calls us her grandkids. I have not seen her since my wedding, today she got to meet Alida for the first time. It was so nice to see her again but what I enjoyed the most about our visit was how she kept talking about Ella. She talked about how I had four girls and how we knew where Ella was, in heaven. And when she introduced my girls to her granddaughter she made a point to mention all four of their names. Even though she never got a chance to meet her, I was very delighted in the way Ella kept coming up in conversations. I love talking about her and I love knowing she lives on in the hearts of those who love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment